At Vokal we are looking for a Project Manager to ensure the efficient execution of our project teams to build winning solutions for our list of Fortune 500 clients’ most visible initiatives.
Our mission is to create metric driven value for our clients by leveraging growth frameworks. You will be responsible for leading projects with a team of product, marketing, design and technology professionals to identify data driven hypotheses, tests, and long term strategies across a clients’ product portfolio.
In this role you’ll work to make sure the project teams have everything needed to take product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration, while managing vision and stakeholders along the way. You’ll work in a small, autonomous, agile team along with UX design, engineering, marketing and product to deliver extraordinary results to our customers through digital solutions.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Report in to the VP of Operations in the shared effort of building and maintaining accurate delivery and financial forecasts.
- Partner with discipline leaders and Operations to identify resourcing gaps and ensure the project team is built to the needs of the project.
- Actively monitor / manage project KPIs, budgets, schedules, risks and progress, and communicate status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain ever-changing project plans and manage the resulting shifts in budget, timeline, and resourcing.
- Facilitate and encourage team accountability to plans, tasks, and resulting deliverables.
- Make the project team better communicators by coordinating and running meetings with clear agendas and objectives.
- Through day-to-day delivery identify gaps in processes, recommend solutions, and continuously drive process improvement.
- Partner with sales and account representatives to estimate new opportunities and issue change orders when necessary.
Required Skills And Competencies
- 3+ years of experience (or equivalent level of skill) in a project management capacity for a technology/product driven company.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Curious and highly analytical, adept at compiling data and speaking coherently to what it tells you.
- Bias for action and being familiar with effective organizational approaches needed to get things done in a collaborative, lean and fast-moving environment.
- Experience with leading a product team to deliver against goals and user objectives.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to confidently speak to digital solutions regardless of tech literacy.