Vokal is a digital agency working to transform some of the US’s largest brands into the digital age using growth frameworks. While being successful for over 10 years, Vokal operates as a start up culturally and organizationally. We are looking for hard workers, people willing to leave their ego at the door, add to the organization's growth by adding to the collective knowledge and skill set of the team. Vokal believes that open communication, trust, and flexibility are important, which is why we prioritize a work life balance with unlimited PTO that you are encouraged to take.
Associate Product growth managers are key to the success of any client. The Associate Product Growth Manager works in all phases of design/build/grow projects, cross functionally with technology, design and business development. This role will partner with a Sr. Product Manager by defining and ultimately executing product, marketing and design strategy to drive metric driven growth. These growth processes are shaped around strategies to acquire, retain and ultimately monetize users.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Perform product and marketing analyses leveraging analytics tools, developing the sales funnel and growth model.
- Create dashboards to track client metrics and to be communicated internally and externally to insure product growth.
- Develop target customer personas and identify key competitors.
- Build, execute and provide oversight of growth models, marketing campaigns, GTM strategies and product market fit, etc...
- Capture results and conduct metrics and ROI analysis to assess success and inform product and marketing development
- Develop A/B & Multivariate tests to optimize marketing and product.
- Build and execute on paid marketing campaigns to quickly uncover insights on product-market fit, value propositions and potential customers
- Analyze acquisition, retention and monetization processes & in app/on site user behavior to drive product and marketing changes.
- Building a growth backlog of experiments to drive quick wins and efficient ROI.
- Develop content and messaging experiments for a variety of platforms (web, social, paid, etc.)
Required Skills And Competencies
- 1-3 Years Experience in Digital Marketing and/or Product Management
- A self starter with the ability to create polished deliverables from ambiguous requirements.
- Strong understanding of data literacy.
- Experience creating & leading digital product strategies.
- Deep understanding working in product life cycles.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to clients at all levels from senior management to individual contributors
- Understanding of various digital marketing channels - paid acquisition, social media, SEO, email, etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools (SQL Knowledge a plus).
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio or similar data visualization.
- Experience turning data into actionable insights through product and marketing.
- Ability to juggle multiple client projects simultaneously.