Demand for technology talent – designers, developers, project managers, engineers - continues to soar in Chicago. At DePaul, we hear daily from startups, small businesses, and growing firms who want to access students for interns and graduates for full-time positions. But beyond universities, how are companies finding candidates and how are talented technologists finding the best jobs? What is driving the increase in demand and when will the talent supply catch up?
Reid Lappin will be sharing his own perspective on these questions with a panel of other Chicago tech ambassadors. The panel discussion will be this Friday, October 07, 2011 8:00AM – 11:00AM at the DePaul University CDM Building. Make sure to register and come learn how to overcome these hurdles with your own company.
Other panelists include:
- Adam Robinson (MBA '04) - CEO, Hireology
- Chad Cooper, CTO, GrubHub
- Sarah Highstone – Career Advisor, DePaul University
- Carrie McComb – Technical Recruiter, Groupon
- Steve Farsht, Excelerate Labs (filling in for Troy Henikoff of Excelerate Labs)